Eaton 5PX 1500iRTN UPS, 1500VA Rack/Tower, NetPack - includes SNMP Card
Introducing the Eaton Eaton 5PX 1500iRTN UPS. Energy efficient, virtualisation-ready with an advanced graphical LCD. In today's complex IT environments, it's vital you have access to key UPS status information, and can optimise energy efficiency and performance to reduce your costs.
The Eaton 5P and 5PX set new standards in server, storage and networking power protection, offering a unique combination of features that make the most of today's technology and help you to stay ahead
Eaton 5PX UPS key benefits.
- The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
- Meters energy consumption and provides kWh values through the LCD and our power management software
- Up to 98% energy efficiency with the 5P and up to 99% with the 5PX, significantly reducing cooling and utility costs.
The Eaton 5PX 1500iRTN UPS give optimum real-time visibility into power consumption to support better decision-making, improve system
uptime and enhance overall business performance.
Features that set the Eaton 5P and 5PX apart.
- Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode the 5P & 5PX provides a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
- Unmatched energy density with up to 1.1KW in 1U and 2.7kW in 2U.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices
- Serial, USB and relay connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card
- Intelligent Power Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS
- Eaton ABM battery management technology for longer battery life
- Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment. With an optional, hotswap maintenance bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS.
- 3-year warranty on electronics, 2 years on batteries.