Eaton 9PX 2200VA Netpack. Delivering double conversion protection with 40% less energy usage 9PX is the perfect UPS for IT and Facility managers that are concerned by energy cost and are looking for next generation power protection solutions.
A UPS helps ensure reliability, but the addition of a maintenance bypass and other accessories makes 100 percent uptime that much more of a reality.
The Eaton 9PX 2200IRTN UPS (1-3kVA) is the first UPS in its class to provide Unity power factor (VA=W). It delivers 11% more power than any other UPS as well as powering more servers with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
Performance and efficiency
- 9PX is the first UPS in its class to provide Unity power factor
(VA=W). It delivers 11% more power than any other UPS as
well as powering more servers with equivalent VA ratings
and lower power factors.
- Energy Star qualified, the 9PX provides the highest efficiency
level to reduce energy and cooling costs.
- Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly
monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and
- With a versatile Rack/Tower form factor, the 9PX is the most
compact solution delivering up to 3000W in only 2U.
- The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the
UPS's status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced
configuration capabilities are also available.
- Eaton 9PX 2200IRTN UPS can meter energy consumption right down to the
managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using
the LCD or Eaton's Intelligent PowerTM Software.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of
non-essential equipment to maximize battery runtime for
- 9PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for
an optional communication card. Eatonâ€™s Intelligent Power
Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation
environments and cloud orchestrations tools.
Availability and flexibility
- 9PX 2200 & 3000 are available in RT2U format (optimised
for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or short-depth racks),
pedestal and rail kits are included with all models.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal
fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as standard on
HotSwap version) for easy replacement of the UPS.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM battery management
technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique
that extends battery life by up to 50%.
- More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot-swappable
battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.